Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Things are going well, finally.

I am back at work a lot, and Gail is staying at home with the pups. She is still really tired and low-energy, but she is not in much pain. She takes herself on a little short walk most days. She has to have blood drawn locally on Mondays and Thursdays, and that is time-consuming, but not a big deal.

So things have settled down. I think now she just has to recuperate from the surgery itself. The transplant center says all her blood numbers are perfect.

Things will be blissfully boring for a while, we hope!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.