1. Go to the gym to work out, spend 30 minutes on the eliptical machine
2. Get Gail and the pups and go to Kelly's for breakfast.
3. Go to the Farmers Market.
4. Go to the store where I got Gail's diamond ring in November and find out we can order one just like it for me.And maybe still on sale and maybe in time for the wedding.
5. Sit outside a coffeeshop in downtown Santa Cruz drinking ice tea, watching people go by, and reading The Yiddish Policemen's Union, listening to Gail laugh out loud while she reads her book.
6. Be very grateful..